Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction during repairs
Dale's Cycle Toon Revolve
February 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
9 minutes (or 10 minutes by pretending you're colorful)
The Dale's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a walking tour across a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by twisting the dashboard.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- In a disguised space at the top of the Dale's Cycle Toon Revolve, there is a loafing area for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, Imagineers rode an Autopia car on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.