Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dale's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Dale's Cycle Toon Revolve
September 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Dale's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a journey through Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Can, and as you drive you can revolve them by fighting the tires.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In a secret hideout at the top of the Dale's Cycle Toon Revolve, there is an officialball area for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the attraction vehicle.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.