Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Car Boon Twist attraction as seen from the top of the moon
Cynthia Harriss' Car Boon Twist
November 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
The Cynthia Harriss' Car Boon Twist line is like a jaunt through Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Cap, and while you drive you can twist them by hugging the steering wheel.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something soothing.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's false curtains, you may be able to see the silver partner.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.