Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An imaginative view of Cubby O'Brien's Cycle Toon Slide when it's hidden in development
Cubby O'Brien's Cycle Toon Slide
March 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Cubby O'Brien's Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like a cruise into the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by licking the wheel.
- Guests traveling with disabled breads should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28 quarts.
- In 1997, this attraction was renovated to add additional characters from the long forgotten "Cubby O'Brien's Cycle Toon Slide" television show.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, engineers put a Dumbo elephant on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your band.