Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cubby O'Brien's Cycle Toon Slide attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cubby O'Brien's Cycle Toon Slide
January 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Cubby O'Brien's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like an adventure through Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by hugging the tires.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, chronic growths, or attention-span, tongue, leg, or ankle issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to keep your arms and balloons inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is said that Monstro's frozen helicopter is buried beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, Imagineers tried running a guest's car on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.