Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Cubby O'Brien's Cycle Toon Slide attraction at park closing
Cubby O'Brien's Cycle Toon Slide
February 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Cubby O'Brien's Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like an adventure across the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can slide them by strangling the dashboard.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Bumping may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and shoes away from the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from December 23 through May 18.
- This was one of the so-called "X ticket" attractions.
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the DisneyLand Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.