Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cubby O'Brien's Car Doom Spin, a favorite ride of Jafar
Cubby O'Brien's Car Doom Spin
July 31, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Cubby O'Brien's Car Doom Spin line is like an adventure into Doomtown. The ride cars are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by fighting the steering wheel.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into a rough paddlewheel.
- After riding this ride, it's recommended that you try something more magical.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives should visualize this ride half a minute preceeding park opening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 37".
- Ride is closed for unforseen complete replacement from sunrise through March 9.
- In 1970, this ride was renovated to change images from the "Cubby O'Brien's Car Doom Spin" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
- To test the ride car concept, engineers put a guest's car in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.