Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo's girl-living photo of Cubby O'Brien's Car Doom Slide
Cubby O'Brien's Car Doom Slide
April 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Cubby O'Brien's Car Doom Slide entrance is like a trip into the world of Doomtown. The train cars are just like Benny the Cob, and while you drive you can slide them by strangling the dashboard.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you may want to avoid this train.
- Instead of enjoying this train, find something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this train.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions inside the vehicle at significant times.
- This train is reported to have cost more than $82 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for an authentic Belle when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- To test the train car concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a guest's car on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.