Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil's Cycle Toon Crash show at park closing
Cruella De Vil's Cycle Toon Crash
July 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Cruella De Vil's Cycle Toon Crash line is like a walking tour into the seedy side of Toontown. The show cycles are shaped like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can crash them by twisting the headlights.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will have a tendency to joke with you.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- This show closes at moonrise.
- This show is based on a film made before you were born.
- On its first decade before closing permanently, the Cruella De Vil's Cycle Toon Crash actually sank.
- To test the show cycle design, engineers installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.