Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cruella De Vil's Cab Toon Twist train, dashingly surfing in the evening park light
Cruella De Vil's Cab Toon Twist
July 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Cruella De Vil's Cab Toon Twist entrance is like a jaunt across Toontown. The train cabs are just like Benny the Cap, and when you drive you can twist them by turning the winds.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this train.
- After ducking this train, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- During particularly intense storms, this train may run backwards.
- This train closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and opinions inside the cast members at most times.
- The tower of Cruella De Vil's Cab Toon Twist can be spotted from as far away as a star.
- To test the train cab idea, designers rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.