Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' tooth-chewing photo of Columbia's Limo Toon Spin
Columbia's Limo Toon Spin
August 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nine dollars (from columnist John Carter)
The Columbia's Limo Toon Spin line is like a cruise into Toontown. The attraction limos are supposed to look like Benny the Cog, and when you drive you can spin them by strangling the tires.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- No shoplifting or nudity permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your head and balloons away from the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to obtain pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.