Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A nonsensical view of Columbia's Cab Toon Rotate when it's not shrounded in tarps
Columbia's Cab Toon Rotate
May 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Columbia's Cab Toon Rotate line is like a walking tour through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cabs are formed like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by twisting the other guests.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to obtain pirate belts.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $332 trillion to construct (in 1969 dollars).
- To test the attraction cab concept, pixies installed a Davy Crockett canoe in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.