Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Car Loon Twirl attraction during a moment of contemplation
Christopher Robin's Car Loon Twirl
August 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Christopher Robin's Car Loon Twirl entrance is like an adventure inside Loontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by turning the dashboard.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, bad haircuts, or finger, elbow, brain, bowel, inner ear, or spinal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and legs away from the attraction at all times.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no gondolas used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters installed an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.