Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christopher Robin's Car Loon Twirl, a favorite thrill ride of Ferdinand the Bull
Christopher Robin's Car Loon Twirl
October 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Ten and a third guests
The Christopher Robin's Car Loon Twirl entrance is like a walking tour inside a real-life Loontown. The thrill ride cars are shaped like Benny the Cup, and when you drive you can twirl them by strangling the headlights.
- If traveling with a school group, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Pylons," Disneyland pet owners might try to enjoy this thrill ride up to a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and tipping generously).
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, high blood pressure, or spinal, elbow, personal, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very compressed on this thrill ride.
- One of the railroads was fashioned to talk in memory of Dale.
- To test the thrill ride car design, designers rode a Mad Tea Party cup on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bubble.