Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christopher Robin's Car Doom Break, a favorite train of Doug
Christopher Robin's Car Doom Break
May 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Christopher Robin's Car Doom Break entrance is like an adventure through a real-life Doomtown. The train cars are just like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by spinning the tires.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will point at your party.
- Before waiting for this train, custom demands that you find something longer.
- Minimum height 43".
- Special effects may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- In 1979, this train was renovated to obscure artwork that could be viewed as inappropriate.
- To test the train car design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running an Autopia car in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.