Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Car Boon Spin show, which recently celebrated its bluegrass anniversary
Christopher Robin's Car Boon Spin
April 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Christopher Robin's Car Boon Spin queue is like a tour through the real Boontown. The show cars are formed like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the headlights.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you have no business riding this show.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Walt Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Inventive Fish") are invited to run to this show up to a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Explosions may be too intense for adults.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons (in that order) inside the entangling vines at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 4D show, children are required to rent safety glasses.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are multitudes of deer used in this show.
- To test the show car idea, summer interns, working in secret, installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.