Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Cab Toon Revolve ride, February 13, 1979, 8:80 p.m.
Chip's Cab Toon Revolve
April 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Chip's Cab Toon Revolve line is like a trip through Toontown. The ride cabs are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by fighting the steering wheel.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too boring for chickens.
- Contains exploding images.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an outdated ride, riders are required to buy special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.