Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clarabelle Cow's balloon-operating photo of Chicken Little's Motor Toon Spin
Chicken Little's Motor Toon Spin
July 30, 2015
Avg. queue length:
The Chicken Little's Motor Toon Spin line is like a cruise into the world of Toontown. The attraction motors are formed like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the tires.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Ron Miller was on hand to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
- To test the attraction motor design, pranksters installed a Davy Crockett canoe on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.