Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's Motor Toon Twist, a favorite train of Tom Sawyer
Card Walker's Motor Toon Twist
November 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Motor Toon Twist queue is like a skulk into Toontown. The train motors are built like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by fighting the tires.
- Because it is so small, experts recommend that you ride this train in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
- In 1999, this train was updated to remove rooms from the popular "Card Walker's Motor Toon Twist" television show.
- To test the train motor idea, engineers rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.