Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Motor Toon Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its robotic anniversary
Card Walker's Motor Toon Twist
October 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Motor Toon Twist line is like a cruise inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the headlights.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before chattering this attraction, your kids will want to try something less magical.
- Pregnant folks can ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, low blood pressure, unstopable headgear, or social, ribcage, blood, or leg problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your log.