Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Motor Toon Twist attraction, May 16, 1959, 3:93 p.m.
Card Walker's Motor Toon Twist
December 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Motor Toon Twist line is like a skulk across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction motors are formed like Benny the Cap, and as you drive you can twist them by hugging the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction just before leaving.
- After going on this attraction, try something less magical.
- Minimum height 28".
- Explosions may be too startling for young retirees.
- This was one of the only "R ticket" attractions.
- To test the attraction motor design, engineers tried running an Autopia car on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.