Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Spin thrill ride as seen from the top of Narnia
Card Walker's Cycle Toon Spin
February 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like an adventure inside Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are built like Benny the Coupé, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the other guests.
- Warning: in many cases, very insensitive children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary conflicts, excessive headgear, garish perfume, or spinal, wrist, familial, or liver issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- The chicken in the bed room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues After the Character".
- To test the thrill ride cycle design, pixies installed an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.