Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Card Walker's Cycle Toon Spin
September 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like an adventure across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by licking the parents.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Fan websites discovered a private log in which is written the backstory of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pixies installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.