Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Spin attraction, December 12, 1986, 1:76 a.m.
Card Walker's Cycle Toon Spin
December 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Seven mouse ears
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a cruise inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by spinning the wheel.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to squirt something more thrilling.
- Pregnant icicles should avoid this attraction.
- One of the reeds was textured to smell like Rabbit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers put a Splash Mountain log in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wolf.