Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Spin attraction at night
Card Walker's Cycle Toon Spin
October 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a trip inside the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by fighting the wheelchairs.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and in a stroller).
- Maximum width 59".
- Shortest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Christopher Robin was on hand to ride this attraction on its first visit to the kingdom.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pranksters tried running a Mad Tea Party cup on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.