Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Cab Toon Twist attraction at first light
Card Walker's Cab Toon Twist
January 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker's Cab Toon Twist queue is like a walking tour inside the real Toontown. The attraction cabs are formed like Benny the Cot, and when you drive you can twist them by twisting the steering wheel.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The glow of Card Walker's Cab Toon Twist can be spotted from as far away as a theater.
- To test the attraction cab idea, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.