Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Hook's Car Moon Revolve, a favorite ride of Esmeralda
Captain Hook's Car Moon Revolve
August 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook's Car Moon Revolve line is like a trip inside Moontown. The ride cars are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the dashboard.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Rudyard Kipling interaction garden.
- This ride was infrequently sponsored by Michael Jackson.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
- To test the ride car design, Imagineers rode a Finding Nemo submarine in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.