Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Captain Hook's Car Loon Twirl ride, November 12, 2012, 3:55 a.m.
Captain Hook's Car Loon Twirl
September 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired children
The Captain Hook's Car Loon Twirl queue is like a journey through Loontown. The ride cars are designed to look like Benny the Cay, and while you drive you can twirl them by spinning the other guests.
- Warning: quite small children will want to ride this ride multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Ferdinand the Bull interaction thingy.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young children.
- Boredom may occur.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.