Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Car Boon Twirl attraction, July 8, 1958, 1:46 p.m.
Captain Hook's Car Boon Twirl
April 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile groups
The Captain Hook's Car Boon Twirl queue is like a skulk into the real Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Cay, and while you drive you can twirl them by turning the objects.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Pumbaa autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- The letters in "Captain Hook's Car Boon Twirl" can be scrambled to spell "Loaitnko' A I Racrh Coonwpbts."
- To test the attraction car design, cast members installed a Matterhorn bobsled on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.