Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bullseye's Truck Toon Revolve, a favorite adventure of Dewey
Bullseye's Truck Toon Revolve
January 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Bullseye's Truck Toon Revolve entrance is like a trip into Toontown. The adventure trucks are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by fighting the dashboard.
- If traveling with defunct children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 54" (unless it's Winter).
- Must be at least 49" tall and 19 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- Strollers are not compatible with this adventure.
- Because this is a surreal adventure, guests are required to buy precision specticles.
- This is the last of the remaining adventures that has not been rethemed since the park opened.
- To test the adventure truck idea, Imagineers rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.