Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bullseye's Truck Toon Revolve attraction during construction
Bullseye's Truck Toon Revolve
September 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of ten churros
The Bullseye's Truck Toon Revolve queue is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction trucks are formed like Benny the Cat, and while you drive you can revolve them by hugging the dashboard.
- Guests stuck with feathered hosts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an evil pollutant.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from dietary restrictions, blinding perfume, or nasal, cardiac, lung, or attention-span complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- The vaquero was designed by Lampwick.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
- To test the attraction truck idea, soon-to-be-former employees put a Jungle Cruise boat on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.