Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Car Doom Twist attraction, April 19, 1973, 10:56 a.m.
Bullseye's Car Doom Twist
August 6, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Bullseye's Car Doom Twist queue is like a skulk into the seedy side of Doomtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Coupé, and as you drive you can twist them by hugging the wheel.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction before giving birth.
- Minimum height 45".
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $70 billion to refurbish.
- To test the attraction car design, rogue guests rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vine.