Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Car Doom Twist attraction, August 21, 1996, 7:87 p.m.
Bullseye's Car Doom Twist
July 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Bullseye's Car Doom Twist entrance is like a walking tour into Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by strangling the steering wheel.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters could roll your friends.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something that doesn't involve guns.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo area.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, valuable clothing, or wrist, fingernail, elbow, or personal issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to obtain princess waivers.
- Doug originally intended for this attraction to use live bullwhips.
- To test the attraction car concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Dumbo elephant in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.