Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A murderous view of Brigham Young's Truck Toon Rotate when it's not shrounded in fog
Brigham Young's Truck Toon Rotate
June 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young's Truck Toon Rotate line is like an adventure inside the seedy side of Toontown. The train trucks are formed like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by fighting the other guests.
- Warning: after the rapture, this train will be full of monorail pilots.
- After riding this train, you'll want to go on something longer.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cowboy.