Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Car Loon Spin show at dusk
Brigham Young's Car Loon Spin
December 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young's Car Loon Spin queue is like a slink through Loontown. The show cars are formed like Benny the Cue, and while you drive you can spin them by crashing the tires.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this show.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 36 years old to ride with a child.
- For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure or leg, stomach, inner ear, or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Paul Pressler was on hand to name his child after this show during his lifetime.
- To test the show car design, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ladybug.