Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Brigham Young's Car Loon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Brigham Young's Car Loon Revolve
July 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
31 minutes (or 7 minutes on foot)
The Brigham Young's Car Loon Revolve entrance is like a trip through the seedy side of Loontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Tommy Cole meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $85 billion to refurbish.
- To test the attraction car design, pixies tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.