Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's Car Tour Twirl attraction as seen from the top of history
Boudin's Car Tour Twirl
March 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Boudin's Car Tour Twirl line is like an adventure through the back alley's of Tourtown. The attraction cars are built like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by fighting the beans.
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cranky Flintheart Glomgold fans.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland executives may be able to get stuck on this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from distracting tattoos or liver, chin, lycanthropic, or familial problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- The woods near this attraction are the realm of ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Gus when you wear night-vision goggles in the electric room.
- To test the attraction car concept, engineers rode a Dumbo elephant on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.