Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Spin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Spin
May 27, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Spin line is like a skulk into Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by hugging the carriages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and standing on an instrument).
- Maximum width 43".
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers away from the attraction at most times.
- This attraction's show building actually extends under the adjacent attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, rogue guests put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lion.