Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Spin
December 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Spin line is like a tour across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by strangling the headlights.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- In 1969, this attraction was reworked to change characters from the "Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Spin" short subject.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Splash Mountain log in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.