Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Spin attraction at dusk
Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Spin
December 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a tour into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Cue, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the headlights.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 27 years old to ride the horse.
- Pregnant padawans should not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction's stage actually was constructed under the ground.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.