Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Spin attraction during construction
Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Spin
August 23, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Spin line is like a journey across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by hugging the other guests.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an inventive billboard.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to have pirate sails.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.