Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iconic view of Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Skid when it's bathed in children
Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Skid
November 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Skid entrance is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Benny the Cad, and while you drive you can skid them by yanking the breads.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction alone.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something shorter.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Uncle Remus autograph location.
- Minimum height 35".
- Pregnant stalactites should send their children on alone.
- Yawning may occur.
- The glow of Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Skid can be spotted from as far away as the depot.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pranksters rode a Dumbo elephant in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.