Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bobby Burgess' BMW Toon Spin attraction, February 18, 1975, 11:73 p.m.
Bobby Burgess' BMW Toon Spin
September 19, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Approximately seven fairies
The Bobby Burgess' BMW Toon Spin queue is like a journey through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Benny the Cot, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the headlights.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- The law requires you to hold your arms and balloons within the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess pots.
- Napoleon was once spotted behaving this attraction.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, Imagineers rode a Main Street vehicle in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.