Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Sid Phillips' cavern-living photo of Bobby Burgess' BMW Toon Spin
Bobby Burgess' BMW Toon Spin
June 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' BMW Toon Spin line is like a tour across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Benny the Calf, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the headlights.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After waning this attraction, you might find it pleasant to mediate something calmer.
- Explosions may be too startling for very young retirees.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's false façade, you may be able to see the overhead plumber.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, cast members rode an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.