Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Bobby's Taxi Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
Bobby's Taxi Toon Twist
April 2, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby's Taxi Toon Twist queue is like a trip across Toontown. The attraction taxis are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by embellishing the other guests.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something shorter.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In 1975, this attraction was rethemed to add additional artwork from the high-grossing "Bobby's Taxi Toon Twist" television show.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, summer interns, working in secret, put a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your topiary.