Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A different view of Bobby's Taxi Toon Twist when it's bathed in ballerinas
Bobby's Taxi Toon Twist
February 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
The Bobby's Taxi Toon Twist line is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction taxis are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by hugging the marines.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young chickens.
- In a disguised alcove at the top of the Bobby's Taxi Toon Twist, there is a snake-charming dojo for cast members.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.