Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's animal-worrying photo of Bob Iger's Taxi Toon Twist
Bob Iger's Taxi Toon Twist
April 30, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger's Taxi Toon Twist queue is like an adventure through the back alley's of Toontown. The dark ride taxis are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this dark ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the dark ride at various times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly dark ride vehicles only.
- In 1956, this dark ride was reworked to add additional scenes from the recent "Bob Iger's Taxi Toon Twist" short subject.
- To test the dark ride taxi design, cast members put a Matterhorn bobsled in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.