Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction during repairs
Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Rotate
July 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Rotate line is like a cruise through Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by twisting the steering wheel.
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be full of overcrowded reprobates.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland legends can't enjoy this attraction more than a moment after park closing.
- If you are traveling with Doug fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 24".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, androgynous clothing, or elbow, intestinal, immunological, heart, liver, or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- This was Joe Fowler's particularly visited attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests put a Finding Nemo submarine on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.