Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A retired view of Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Rotate when it's covered in fog
Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Rotate
November 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Rotate line is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by hanging the dashboard.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant shapes may not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- The massive vehicle on this attraction is named for Mark Twain's bear.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pranksters rode a Dumbo elephant on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your torch.