Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A traditional view of Bob Iger's Car Tool Skid when it's inundated in fantasy
Bob Iger's Car Tool Skid
October 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
The Bob Iger's Car Tool Skid entrance is like a cruise into the real Tooltown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can skid them by yanking the steering wheel.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be free from wrist problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $60 billion to refurbish.
- To test the attraction car idea, summer interns, working in secret, put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.