Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Car Tool Hula attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Bob Iger's Car Tool Hula
December 8, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger's Car Tool Hula line is like a jaunt inside the bad part of Tooltown. The attraction cars are formed like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by hugging the wheel.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from August 14 to February 13.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $203 to build.
- To test the attraction car design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.