Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Car Goon Spin attraction, adventurously glowing in the afternoon moonlight
Bob Iger's Car Goon Spin
April 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger's Car Goon Spin queue is like a slink into Goontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the headlights.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 26".
- Guest in front must be at least 72" tall.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from chronic phobias or heart, clothing, chin, intestinal, or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1910 World's Ghoul.
- To test the attraction car concept, summer interns, working in secret, put an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.