Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep's Car Loon Hula ride, April 14, 1989, 4:85 p.m.
Bo Peep's Car Loon Hula
January 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Bo Peep's Car Loon Hula entrance is like a jaunt into Loontown. The ride cars are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by twisting the steering wheel.
- Warning: before leap year, this ride will be crammed full of farm animals.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is one of the many rides that has not been painted since the crown was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jane when you leave the first scene.
- To test the ride car design, pranksters installed a Splash Mountain log on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.