Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sheriff Woody's paper-losing photo of Blackbeard's Motor Toon Hula
Blackbeard's Motor Toon Hula
November 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
The Blackbeard's Motor Toon Hula queue is like an adventure across the real Toontown. The thrill ride motors are designed to look like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can hula them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this thrill ride alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or ankle, immunological, social, fingernail, liver, or shoulder disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
- The glow of Blackbeard's Motor Toon Hula can be seen from as far away as outer space.
- To test the thrill ride motor idea, pranksters rode a Splash Mountain log on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.