Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy Bones' Car Boon Spin attraction during construction
Billy Bones' Car Boon Spin
October 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
The Billy Bones' Car Boon Spin line is like an adventure into the seedy side of Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can spin them by strangling the tires.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and shoes within the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1995 World's Pavilion.
- To test the attraction car design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.