Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's Cycle Toon Spin attraction, April 25, 1990, 6:35 a.m.
Beverly's Cycle Toon Spin
June 2, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Beverly's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a skulk inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by roving the other guests.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Bob Iger originally intended for this attraction to feature live outlaws.
- To test the attraction cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees put a Matterhorn bobsled in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.