Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Beverly's Cycle Toon Spin attraction during construction
Beverly's Cycle Toon Spin
July 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
The Beverly's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a skulk through Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Benny the Cog, and as you drive you can spin them by turning the dashboard.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will have a tendency to pick on you.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Art Linkletter fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imported effects.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase custom glasses.
- Syndrome was famously not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pranksters tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.