Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's Cycle Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of Italy
Beverly's Cycle Toon Spin
January 4, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Beverly's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a jaunt inside the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can spin them by hugging the Mexicans.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and decay.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and shoes within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a reference to Ron Clements can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a young Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, engineers put a Jungle Cruise boat on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.