Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's Cycle Toon Spin attraction at night
Beverly's Cycle Toon Spin
November 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Beverly's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a tour into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the tires.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and pathetic).
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- In 2003, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.