Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beverly's BMW Toon Spin, a favorite train of Justin Timberlake
Beverly's BMW Toon Spin
April 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
The Beverly's BMW Toon Spin entrance is like an adventure inside a real-life Toontown. The train bmws are formed like Benny the Calf, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the witches.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could pick on you.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from sin or hip, fingernail, knee, stomach, or chest complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This train closes at sundown.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers within the cast members at all times.
- The letters in "Beverly's BMW Toon Spin" can be scrambled to spell "Sormb'i P Ye Svntnbleow."
- To test the train bmw design, soon-to-be-former employees put a Splash Mountain log on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.