Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji's Car Boon Crash, a favorite ride of Mickey Mouse
Benji's Car Boon Crash
December 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Benji's Car Boon Crash line is like a cruise inside Boontown. The ride cars are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by leading the fingers.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this ride.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can avoid this ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this ride.
- Be sure to hold your children and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Benji's Car Boon Crash alternative experience.
- In a secret alcove at the high point of the Benji's Car Boon Crash, there is a spoutball video game for lost children.
- To test the ride car concept, engineers put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your face.