Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle's Taxi Toon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its precision anniversary
Belle's Taxi Toon Spin
March 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Belle's Taxi Toon Spin line is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction taxis are made to look like Benny the Cot, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the tires.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from inappropriate drooling or cardiac, stomach, or attention-span issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Belle's Taxi Toon Spin" can be scrambled to spell "Ptsonbxn Tol 'e Ileisa."
- To test the attraction taxi design, designers tried running a Mad Tea Party cup on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.