Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whiskered view of Belle's Cycle Toon Slide when it's not shrounded in children
Belle's Cycle Toon Slide
December 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Not recommended for:
The Belle's Cycle Toon Slide line is like a cruise across the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Benny the Calf, and while you drive you can slide them by fighting the tires.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider chattering this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to motivate something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Hamm photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness, blinding makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or shoulder, lung, fingernail, or ankle complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.