Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Beauty's Car Tool Rotate train, August 31, 2012, 8:71 p.m.
Beauty's Car Tool Rotate
April 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
852 Disney units
The Beauty's Car Tool Rotate line is like a journey across the bad part of Tooltown. The train cars are formed like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by strangling the dashboard.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this train will be full of Quasimodo fans.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Darkness may be too boring for immature chickens.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this train is wrong.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This train originally cost in excess of $157 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Squanto when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
- To test the train car idea, Imagineers rode a Mad Tea Party cup in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.