Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Beast's Auto Toon Rotate attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Beast's Auto Toon Rotate
July 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Beast's Auto Toon Rotate line is like a walking tour through Toontown. The attraction autos are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by licking the tires.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or inner ear, back, nasal, elbow, or tongue issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $58 million to build.
- To test the attraction auto concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Matterhorn bobsled in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.