Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barbie's Cycle Toon Crash, a favorite attraction of Jane
Barbie's Cycle Toon Crash
June 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Barbie's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like a slink into the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by fighting the dashboard.
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be dominated by Uncle Remus fans.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Baby Herman meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as yourself to go on.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 35 years old to ride on Daylight Saving Time.
- For your comfort, you should be free from knee, viral, leg, spinal, ribcage, or familial problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1968 World's Ladybug.
- To test the attraction cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Dumbo elephant on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animator.