Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi's Auto Toon Crash thrill ride, which recently celebrated its fast anniversary
Bambi's Auto Toon Crash
September 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Bambi's Auto Toon Crash entrance is like a slink inside the bad part of Toontown. The thrill ride autos are just like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by fighting the wheel.
- If traveling with a school group, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more awkward.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland cast members are invited to visualize this thrill ride as much as a minute after park closing.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear or hair or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In 1977, this thrill ride was renovated to tone down artwork that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
- To test the thrill ride auto design, pranksters tried running a guest's car on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.