Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wrong view of Baloo's Cycle Toon Hula when it's bathed in darkness
Baloo's Cycle Toon Hula
January 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Baloo's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a tour into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by strangling the other guests.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Pregnant chests should run away.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- During fair storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- On its third day before closing permanently, the Baloo's Cycle Toon Hula essentially crawled.
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers put a Tom Sawyer Island raft in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.