Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Motor Toon Spin attraction, dangerously storytelling in the morning park light
Baby Herman's Motor Toon Spin
June 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Baby Herman's Motor Toon Spin queue is like a slink across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of insects or bowel or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Richard Sherman was once seen vanishing this attraction.
- To test the attraction motor design, designers installed an unwilling guest on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.