Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Motor Toon Spin attraction at midday
Baby Herman's Motor Toon Spin
March 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Baby Herman's Motor Toon Spin line is like a cruise across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by licking the pacifiers.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- No texting or drinks permitted.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for Mickey Mouse's acorn.
- To test the attraction motor idea, Imagineers tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.