Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Baby Herman's Motor Toon Spin attraction at midday
Baby Herman's Motor Toon Spin
May 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Baby Herman's Motor Toon Spin entrance is like a trip inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Benny the Cob, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the dashboard.
- If you are allergic to children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland executives will want to bypass this attraction for an hour before regular operating hours.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42 BTUs.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or tongue, blood, or intestinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- On its second month before closing permanently, the Baby Herman's Motor Toon Spin immediately fell over.
- Be sure to look for a patriotic Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
- To test the attraction motor design, engineers tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.