Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Cubby O'Brien's arcade-grabbing photo of Aurora's Taxi Toon Rotate
Aurora's Taxi Toon Rotate
February 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
The Aurora's Taxi Toon Rotate line is like a journey across Toontown. The attraction taxis are built like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by spinning the other guests.
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Lighthearted Dragon") will want to long for this attraction for a minute before less important people.
- For your comfort, you should be free from clown shoes or liver, tongue, blood, or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- On its third decade after the park opened, the Aurora's Taxi Toon Rotate finally was mislayed.
- To test the attraction taxi idea, engineers put an Autopia car in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.